Student enrollment for the 2024-2025 school year begins February 1, 2024.
If you are new to Bayless School District, have no children currently attending Bayless (Grades K-12) and live within the school district boundaries, an online registration needs to be completed. This may be completed on your computer at home or an appointment can be made with the Bayless School District Registrar. Note - an email address is required, please set up an email address before registration begins.
If you have registered student(s) that are new to the district, parents or legal guardians need to submit the required documents during your registration appointment:
- Provide IEP, 504 plan or court/custody documents, if applicable
- Child's complete record of immunizations
- Child's state-issued birth certificate
- Parent ID
- Proof of residency -
- Mortgage statement OR a copy of the current lease, AND
- Two (2) utility bills, voter ID card, municipal occupancy permit, paycheck stub, government documents such as social services, IRS, and/or other legal/court docs.
- These documents must show your name, address and be recently dated (within 30 days).
IF APPLICABLE: A parent or legal guardian who resides in our district, but is residing with another family member or friend will be required to complete an Affidavit of Residency. An Affidavit of Residency certifying residency at the address of the property owner will be required. Both the property owner and parent/legal guardian are required to meet with the district registrar, provide proof of residency (detailed above) and sign an affidavit, which is good for one school year only. Residency checks will be performed if the student’s non-residency in the district is suspected.
If you have children currently attending Bayless School District (Grades K-12), and still live within the school district boundaries, please complete your Annual Update through the Parent Portal / Infinite Campus.
You will find directions about setting up a parent portal account AND the link to ENTER Parent Portal / Infinite Campus. Please contact email@example.com if you have questions.
Once an annual update has been submitted:
- If there were NO NEW STUDENTS added– nothing else is required. You will be contacted if there are questions.
- If there was a NEW STUDENT added - schedule an appointment to provide the required documents.
Summer Journey is a fun, free summer program for students in kindergarten - 8th grade that will start on May 30 and end June 28. Families with children about to start kindergarten can send their child to Summer Journey to help prepare them for school!
Missouri Law requires students to attend the school district they live in. To find which district you are a part of, click the button below.
- Select "Property Address" in the Search By menu.
- Enter the Required information.
- Click on the record provided.
- Look for the "School District" listing under "Ownership and Legal Information."
- If you are inside the Bayless School District Boundaries, the district will be "Bayless."
- If you are in another St. Louis County district, contact their registrar's office.
- If your address does not appear in the search, make sure your information is correct. If it still does not appear, you do not live in St. Louis County.
- If you are a resident of St. Louis City, go to the SLPS Registration Page.
You must have an email address to perform the online registration. Once you click 'Start Registration'. You will fill out a form and a link to start the registration will be emailed to you.
NOTE: Annual Updates must be accessed through Parent Portal/Infinite Campus.